Wednesdays and Sundays in Lent:
Below is an overview of recurring Lenten service options. To view more details and learn about other ways to fortify your faith with Bethlehem this Lenten Season, click on the “Lenten Preview” button for a complete printable listing!
Worship on Ash Wednesday (March 2)
- Noon – Outdoor liturgy on the Perrin Street sidewalk by the church’s main entrance. In this brief liturgy (fifteen minutes or so), we will confess our sin, hear God’s Word, offer prayer, and receive ashes as a sign of our mortality. Please note: because it is held outdoors, this worship is not available virtually!
- 7 pm – Honest confession of our sin and our mortality mark the start of Lent and our observance of Ash Wednesday. Gather in the Sanctuary for a simple liturgy with Holy Communion or tune in virtually.
Wednesdays in Lent (March 9, 16, 23, 30)
- Noon – Pause for Prayer on Facebook Live
- 6:15 pm – Sabbath Conversation (in-person and Zoom)
- 7 pm Holden Evening Prayer (in-person and livestreamed)
Worship on Sundays in Lent (March 6, 13, 20, 27 and April 3):
- 8:55 am (in-person and livestreamed)