Service TimesSunday Morning Worship8:30am and 11:00am
Summer Worship(Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
Sunday Mornings 9:30am
Thursday Evenings 7:30pm
NurseryChild care available during Sunday services
Sunday School(Labor Day thru Memorial Day)
Classes for all ages between services
9:45am - 10:45am
Sunday FellowshipJoin us for coffee and donuts between services
Welcome to Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Our faith is built around a strong belief in God as made known to us in Jesus Christ. Through worship, service and education, we practice our faith, grow in our relationship with God and experience God's grace in our lives.
Wherever you are on your personal faith journey, Bethlehem strives to offer opportunities for discovery, growth, and support for all who are seeking their way.
Contact InformationBethlehem Lutheran Church 48 Perrin Street Fairport, NY 14450   P: (585) 223-0634 F: (585) 425-4907 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search our site:
- October 22, 2014
- Daytime Study GroupStarts: 9:30 amEnds: October 22, 2014 - 10:30 am
- Chancel Bell Choir RehearsalStarts: 6:30 pmEnds: October 22, 2014 - 7:30 pm
- Chancel Choir RehearsalStarts: 7:30 pmEnds: October 22, 2014 - 9:00 pmDescription: Chancel Choir Rehearsals resume on Wednesday, Sept. 3rd, at 7:30 pm in the Sanctuary. Are you a singer? The Chancel Choir would welcome new voices in any of the sections (SATB) and we urge you to consider joining us as the new season begins. High school students are strongly encouraged to participate! The Choir rehearses on Wednesday evenings from 7:30-9:00PM. It sings at alternating services: late service on 1st, 3rd and occasional 5th Sundays of the month and early service on the 2nd and 4th Sunday. Enjoy the fun and fellowship of singing together to worship our Lord! “Lift up your voice and sing till earth and heaven ring!
- October 25, 2014
- First Communion Instruction ClassStarts: 9:00 amEnds: October 25, 2014 - 10:00 amDescription: Parents and students are invited to come to First Communion Instruction on October 25th from 9-12noon for class and November 1st to Casa Larga and back to BLC for bread baking. First Communion will be on All Saints' Sunday, November 2nd. Children of all ages are welcome! Traditionally, 5th graders have been prepared for first communion, but the class is designed for students in grades 3-5. If your student is younger than 3rd grade and you'd like them to be welcomed at the table, please speak to Pastor Greg. Parents are invited and expected to attend the class on the 25th with their student. We hope that this is a learning experience for the whole family and helps parents to field any questions that their student may have afterward. Please sign up for class using the sign-up sheet on the kiosk in the narthex. For questions, please see Pastor Greg.
- 19-35 Year Old Meeting - possible new small group ministryStarts: 12:00 pmEnds: October 25, 2014 - 1:00 pmDescription: Calling all Young Adults: If you’re 19-35 years old and are looking to deepen your relationship with the church and with Christ, then we’d like to hear from you! We are trying to discern whether we should start a new small group ministry for this age group. On October 25th at 12 pm there will be an information meeting with pizza and drinks.
News & Announcements
Last Week’s Attendance: Early ~ 138; Late ~ 63 Next WeeRead More...
On October 26 and November 2, Dr. Beth G., BLC member and author of The Cross and Gendercide, willRead More...
A Confirmation Mentor informational meeting will be held on Sunday October 26 at 10:00 A.M.Read More...
If you are 19-35 years old and are looking to deepen your relationship with the church and with ChRead More...
Gather with us to discuss the struggles and triumphs of raising a Christian family in today’s sociRead More...