Bethlehem Entrances

Home / glossary / Bethlehem Entrances

BLC 1941

In the early 1950s, the front doors of the church were replaced with new doors, each one containing a cross window. To this day, no one knows what became of the original windows which had graced the entrance since 1923. The sign on the lawn was installed sometime in the 1940s.

1950 – New cross window front doors