Thinks-giving 2021 – Be a Hunger Activist!
- Once again Moll Farms is teaming with BLC to provide fresh fall produce baskets for low income Perinton residents.
- Baskets will include fruits and vegetables from the farm, and a donated jar of honey from Beth and Rick Walker’s beehives.
- YOU can be a Hunger Activist by sponsoring one of these baskets for $30! Donate today.
- Our goal is to provide 40 baskets for a total of $1200.
- November 14 deadline for donating either by check or through Tithe.ly (look for Thinksgiving)!
Join the great give-away of Thinks-giving boxes!
Sunday, November 21, 11:15am – 12:30pm You can join the great give-away of Thinks-giving boxes at the Pines of Perinton Maintenance Shed. RSVP on the Calendar of Events or at BLC on the go! Contact Julie Owen or Beth/Rick Walker email@example.com if you have questions.
Mail Check Donation:
Bethlehem Lutheran Church
48 Perrin Street
Fairport, NY 14450