BLC’s Investment in Ministries Fund team has been formed and is working to establish an endowment fund for BLC called the Investment in Ministries Fund (IMF).
To give you a summary of our plans for the IMF, we’d like to share a timeline of events showing where we’ve been and where we’re headed:
Where have we been
- February 24, 2021 – IMF Team Established
- August 19, 2021 – Council approved Resolution for IMF
- October 24, 2021 – Congregation approved Resolution for IMF
- February 17, 2022 – Council approved the IMF Bylaws
- March 17, 2022 – Council approved IMF Policy (note Policy is contingent upon Bylaws being approved by the Congregation)
Where are we now
- April/May – Communicate information to congregation via the STAR plus virtual and in person Q&A sessions
Where are we headed
- May 15, 2022 – Special Congregational Meeting to vote on the IMF Bylaws
- May 16, 2022 and beyond – If Bylaws are approved, share details on how you can make a gift to support mission and ministry
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact a member of the Investment in Ministries Team:
Paulette Costanza – Mark Gaul – Roger Kolker – Neil Vokes – John Panko – John Costanza
Ways to Give
What information do I need when I make a bequest?
Please direct your gift to:
Bethlehem Lutheran Church
48 Perrin St.
Fairport NY 14450
Be sure to designate your gift to:
BLC Investment in Ministries Fund Tax