SHARE your highs and lows
READ Matthew 5:1-12
TALK about All Saints Sunday
- How many generations can you name in your family? Do you have pictures of them?
- What family members have helped you form your faith? In what ways did they help?
- Are there other “saints” in your life that have helped you know God’s love for us? Tell about them.
- If you have a “saint” in your life that has died, share a memory about them. Consider lighting candles for those that you miss.
- What does the scripture for this week say about those who mourn? Talk about how that could be considered a blessing.
PRAY Dear Jesus, you give us many people to share the story of God’s love. Be with each person, young and old, and be with us when we remember those saints in our lives, both living and dead.
BLESS each other – May you know the love and presence of God who is here in all ages.
All Rights Reserved