Worship the Living God!
- Are you Ready for Worship? Find worship details (for Sunday mornings), a link to the bulletin (Order of Worship) and the Zoom logins each Saturday in a special email to get you ready for worship! Contact the church office email@example.com if you do not receive these emails and would like to be added to the distribution!
- Sunday mornings at 8:30 am: Sunday worship will be livestreamed through Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BLCfairport/) until it is safe and advisable to gather in other ways. Click here for the July 12 Sunday Morning Order of Worship. The video is available for viewing on BLC’s Facebook page after it is livestreamed.
- Compassion Camp! Cultivate compassion in your family with activities that build off the theme presented in worship each week from July 12-August 9. Each week, we’ll provide a craft, share story time, and do yoga/movement, in addition to the Scripture reading and song that will be part of worship each week – all led by pre-recorded videos that allow you to participate at a time that works for your family! These activities are geared towards youth 5th grade and under, though anyone can enjoy! Contact Pastor Hoffman at any time to be added to the group (and given access to the videos and resources). Click here for more details
- The most recent video for Sunday morning worship can be found on BLC’s Facebook page or by clicking here: Video of Sunday, July 5, 2020 Livestream worship
Share in the ministry of BLC!
- Check the Weekly Calendar for July 12 – July 19 for everything that’s happening this week – including the Meeting ID for Zoom gatherings!
- Visit this page (updated on 7/2) to find out more info about the groups and events listed on the weekly calendar!
- Looking for ways to love and serve your neighbor? Check out “How can I help?” (updated 5/13)
- Sowing Seeds of Hope Appeal: We offer love, care and support to our neighbors near and far. Thank you all for your generous contributions to our Seeds of Hope Easter Campaign. The collection ended on June 30, and we are thrilled to report that the total raised was $6300. This means a contribution of $2100 to each of the following:
- Perinton Food Shelf (addressing local food insecurity)
- Zimbabwe drought and hunger relief (our global companion)
- Lutheran Disaster Response (COVID-19 needs)
- We are thankful to all who continue to support Bethlehem’s ministry through your gifts and offerings. If you are a grateful participant in Bethlehem’s ministry and do not yet financially support our ministry, we encourage you to consider a one-time or recurring offering. Online donation options are available at here or you can simply mail your offerings to Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 48 Perrin Street, Fairport, NY 14450. Thank you for your generous and regular support.
Caring and Connecting!
- Pastoral Care is available anytime. Reach out to the Pastors via email, phone, text, or Facebook messenger. For urgent needs, call the church office and choose the pastoral care line or call or text the pastoral care line directly – 585.364.2129.
- Care for one another: We encourage you to reach out to one another by phone or email or sending cards/letter. To be added to the distribution for the card ministry, or for further information on our list of homebound members, please contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Devotions and Reflections!
Here are some of the ways that you can feed your spirit and soul in these days.
- How do I use Zoom?
- COVID-19 Stay Connected letter (updated May 2020)
- Bethlehem on Facebook (BLCfairport) remains our public page where you can join worship each Sunday as well as view past worship services and weekly reflections through the Video library. Note: you do NOT need to have a Facebook account in order to see what is posted on this page, including livestream worship. Click on the link above and scroll down to the “posts.” (You DO need an account if you would like to comment on the page or interact in any way.)
- Private Facebook Group (BLC Fairport Members and Friends) A virtual space where we can share conversation with others connected to BLC. The group is public (anyone can find it when searching for it) but the people who are members of it and what is posted to the group are private (only members of the group can see its members and posts). All are welcome to post questions, comments, or thoughts as prompts for discussion with another. You DO need an account with Facebook in order to join the FB group. Some people have reported difficulty being added to this group. If that describes you, please contact the church office!
- Contact the church office if you are having trouble connecting or accessing the information you most need!